Skip to content
- To add a user* to your site first have the individual login to https://commons.mtholyoke.edu.
- After they have logged in at least once click on “Users” from your site dashboard.
- Enter their full email address into the email/username field.
- Select the role that the individual should hold, then click add existing user.
- Check the box that skips sending the confirmation email.
- When this individual logs into Commons and clicks “my sites” in the top left corner of their landing page, they should now see your site listed.
* Five College Users
- Five College students currently enrolled in a MHC class should be able to login to https://commons.mtholyoke.edu by clicking on the logo of their home institution.
- Five College Staff and Faculty are added upon request to the list of approved users in Commons. Please send the name of the individual, their email address, and their NetID via this form. If the individual does not know their NetID, please ask them to contact their IT help desk for assistance.
- After the user has been added to Commons, they can go to https://commons.mtholyoke.edu, and login by clicking on the logo of their home institution.
- At this point, they may be added to existing Commons sites by using the instructions above.