There are many plugins available on Commons. These plugins have already been installed on Commons and do not require further action from users. Because plugins are created by third parties, they are included assuming they do not introduce security vulnerabilities, accessibility issues, or other conflicts into WordPress. If we find that a plugin is compromising the system, we will remove it.
Plugins available on Commons
- Easy Google Fonts – easily change fonts across your site
- iframe – embed content from external sites into your site
- Footnotation – add footnotes to your posts or pages
- AddToAny buttons – share content from your site to social media
- Slideshow – add multiple pictures to your posts and pages