AddThis – Browser Extension

addthis_logo

Add This is a very useful browser extension that facilitates sharing material you find on the web. After you have added the extension to your browser, the button on the left will appear in the top of your browser. You can use this extension to send links to Twitter, GMail, Facebook, WordPress, or many other online destinations.

AddThis MenuThis is the drop down menu for my version of AddThis. I’ve selected the destinations that are most useful for me, including create a GMail message, create a tweet, and print this page.

You can select which destinations are listed on your drop down menu by clicking on Options in the drop down menu and rearranging or changing items on the Menu. AddThis gives you access to a large variety of services.

AddThis - Customize Menu

The AddThis button  makes it easier and faster for you to share content. This post was started by using AddThis to create a new post in our WordPress site and send the link below to that post.

Source: AddThis Browser Extensions For Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari