About the Board

Aoife, President

Hi! I’m Aoife (she/they) and I am the Renegades President. I am a junior and a Biology major/ Computer Science minor. I started playing D&D in high school and was super excited to continue that here at Mount Holyoke. Beyond academics I am a huge reader and logic puzzle fan, usually done with the assistance/interference of my cat Persephone (Sephie). I am so happy to be a part of making Renegades the welcoming and awesome place it is, and I hope you all have a great time exploring the world of TTRPGs with us!

Roz, Vice President

Hi, I’m Rosalind or Roz (she/her) and I’m the Vice President of Renegades! I’m a junior majoring in philosophy. I discovered TTRPGs during college and have been a huge fan of them ever since. I love music, writing, and woodworking, and I’m a big Critical Role fan as well! I’m honored to be on the Reneboard and I’m dedicated to making Renegades the safest, most equitable, and most fun that it can be!

Hale, Treasurer

Hi! I’m Hale, I use he/him pronouns, and I am the Renegades Treasurer. I’m a sophomore majoring in English. I’ve been a big fan of D&D and TTRPGs since middle school, but have only been playing since high school. I’ve DMed more than I’ve played, but I enjoy both roles a bunch! I love to read and write, and am working on a spattering of other nerdy interests such as visual novel development and playing videogames. I’m excited to join the Reneboard, and cannot wait to see how this semester goes!

Hailey, Loremaster

Hi, my name is Hailey, and I’m Renegades’ Loremaster, aka the quotes guy! I’m a biology major and I have a particular fondness for snakes, snails, crustaceans and other little marine invertebrates, and frogs. D&D is my main hobby, but you’ll also find me playing video games, drawing, writing, or dancing when I have time. I’m also a big fan of spreadsheets, making convoluted Google docs folders, and data collection. I can’t wait to meet you all, and here’s to a great year of Renegades! (P.S. Visit the Hoard!)

Meg, Tech Chair

I am Meg, the tech chair of Renegades, and the wizard behind this very website! I am a junior majoring in architectural studies and geology. Outside of academics I enjoy hiking, playing video games (Baldur’s Gate 3 is my most recent obsession, anyone else?), and running D&D games with Renegades! I’ve also recently joined the rugby team here at MHC and am having a blast!

Anna, Ombudsperson

My name is Anna McEnaney and I am the ombudsperson. I am also in Bellatrix and Write Here Write Now. I am a history and sociology double major. I live with my emotional support cat, Natasha. I like to swim, play games on my Switch, bake, and do escape rooms.

Hannah, Social Chair

Hii! I’m Hannah, and I’m the social chair of Renegades! I write emails, post to instagram, and send important messages to the discord on occasion! I’m a senior and transfer student majoring in Art History with a minor in Studio Art. When not doing my ample amount of homework, I can be found drawing while listening to Critical Role, or romancing Elliott in Stardew Valley.

Claire, Head Librarian

Greetings and salutations! My name is Claire, I use she/they pronouns, and I’m a sophomore English/History double major– I also have the honor of serving as YOUR (Renegades’) Head Librarian! I’m the Book Wyrm (head librarian) of Bellatrix, and I work in LITS; please please PLEASE come to me with any/all library related queries (or, just drop by the Hoard during our open hours to see why I’m so obsessed)! I’m always happy to talk books, tv shows, games, art, or music with anyone and everyone(good luck getting me to shut up). Let’s make this semester a great one! LLAP! 😄