Any member of the MHC community and Five Colleges is welcome to reserve a space in the LCC, including students, student organizations, faculty or staff, for class work, for campus events, etc. Priority for reservations will be given to the MHC community.
Small Group Room (6A), Lounge and Computer Lab
Multimedia Studios (6D, 6E, 6F and 6G)
For future weeks, please see a staff member at the LCC desk or call x3513. If the reservation is for the current week, feel free to sign up on the sheet that is posted to each individual door.
- These rooms can be reserved for work requiring the special capabilities of these facilities, such as:
- Multimedia projects
- Viewing international films
- Video conferencing
- Tutoring or work in small groups
- Students may reserve 1 studio room for up to 3 hours maximum per day. For any other special arrangements, please contact the LCC Director in advance to discuss the request.
- When these rooms are not reserved, they may be used on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Although the studios may be used for any purpose, you may be asked to leave when patrons with language/cultural projects require the space.